E370 DSC - USB Strain Module
The DSC USB Strain Module is a compact, high-performance strain gauge digital signal conditioner with USB connectivity aimed at applications that require high-accuracy measurement and repeatability.
A rugged and compact ABS IP50 enclosure makes this device suitable for all environments. By simply plugging the device into a PC, data can be extracted from most strain gauge bridge input sensors and acquired by software which allows data manipulation, removing the need for amplifiers, filters, and multimeters. No additional power supply is required.
The Toolkit is designed for connection to a single DSC USB, however, with the use of a suitable USB hub, LOG24 software can connect to multiple DSC USB modules. Available in ASCII protocol, offering higher resolution and lower temperature drift.
By simply plugging the device into a PC, data can be extracted from a sensor to the DSC USB for a wide range of systems. This is achieved by using the Toolkit software that provides configuration, calibration, data review, and recording.
This free-standing module is fitted with a 9-way ‘D’ type socket for connection to the strain bridge or load cell while a micro USB socket allows connection to a PC and does not require external power.
· Quick Set-Up: Simple USB ‘Plug and Measure’ device connects to a PC directly.
· Connect to Multiple Devices: Ability to communicate with multiple sensors.
· Free Toolkit Software: Easy connection to toolkit software for simple configuration
· Multi-point Linearisation: Allows correction for non-linear sensors
· High Stability & Superior Performance: 200 samples per second at 18 bits noise-free resolution providing an accurate measurement. Ideal for Test and Measurement, RD and laboratory environments.