A240 Bubble Sensor
The A240 Bubble Sensor is one of our standard sensors for use with most 1/8″ OD tubing. Using proprietary digital non-invasive ultrasonic bubble sensing technology to accurately and reliably detect bubbles in a wide variety of fluids and tubing materials. The A240 uses a smaller area along the tube for easy and repeatable tube insertion. Custom characteristics can be provided for OEM users, our experienced engineers will work with you to develop and deliver a custom prototype to suit your application needs.
|· Optional integrated self-test function
· Power consumption as low as 3mA on some models
· Dry-couples with a variety of tubing materials
· Custom pinouts, cables, and connectors available
· Digital “smart” circuit for superior customability
· Noninvasive ultrasonic bubble sensing technology
· Red/green LED for visual output indication
· Medical Instrumentation
For a product drawing and more product specs, please click on the data sheet link below.