A130 Bubble Sensor
The A130 Air-In-line Sensor is one of our standard sensors for use with most 1/16″ OD tubing. Using proprietary digital non-invasive ultrasonic bubble sensing technology the A130 accurately and reliably detects bubbles in a wide variety of fluids and tubing materials. Custom characteristics can be provided for OEM users, our experienced engineers will work with you to develop and deliver a custom prototype to suit your application needs.
|· Optional integrated self-test function|
· Power consumption as low as 3mA on some models
· Dry-couples with a variety of tubing materials
· Custom pin outs, cables, and connectors available
· Digital “smart” circuit for superior customization
· Noninvasive ultrasonic bubble sensing technology
· Optional red/green LED for visual output indication
· Medical Instrumentation
For a product drawing and more product specs, please click on the data sheet link below.