Website Strain Measurement Devices
Electrical Tester Job Description:
Tests and measure finished products, components, or assemblies for functioning, operation, accuracy, or assembly to verify adherence to functional specifications.
- Reads dials and meters to verify functioning of equipment according to specifications.
- Analyzes and interprets CAD Drawings, sample data, and other materials to determine, change, or measure specifications or inspection and testing procedures.
- Marks items for acceptance or rejection, records test results and inspection data, and compares findings with specifications to ensure conformance to standards.
- Inspects materials, products, and work in progress for conformance to specifications.
- Computes and/or calculates sample data and test results.
- Electronic & mechanical assembly
- Uses electronic, hand, power, and pneumatic tools
- Customize products and make adjustments or repairs according to written specifications
- Packages finished product for customer shipment
- Maintains all work related equipment, passive load, test fixtures, etc.
- Maintains and writes work procedures and all related documentation for each task performed
Skills / Qualifications:
- Experience in Electrical Testing using various testing equipment and tools
- Experience using a Multi-Meter, Power Supply and Oscilloscope
- Ability to explain the conversion of millivolts to millivolts per volt.
- Ability to explain how to calculate basic percentages.
- Ability to explain a situation where you would change decimals on a Multi-Meter.
- Ability to explain a situation where you would change between amperage and volts on a Power Supply.
- Ability to explain a situation where you would adjust the range on an Oscilloscope.
- Explain how you would use a Digital Volt Meter (Fluke Meter)
- Ability to show proficiency using excel. Write out the Excel formulas for Sum function and Average function.
Skills / Qualifications – Not necessary but Preferred:
- Define and explain Ohm’s Law.
- Ability to write out the Excel formulas for the following:
- Standard Deviation function
- Explain how to use Conditional formatting